Friday, June 19, 2009

I Will Survive!

So, still no TV. At times I'm going a bit crazy, mostly because of this Rainy Rainy Rainy weather we've been having! My kids will not go out and play in it because they are afraid of the wind, I guess I exposed them to The Wizard Of Oz at too young an age. Anyway, I'm going a bit crazy trying to keep them entertained, but so far it's working and I only long for the TV about once a day, usually in the late afternoon when I've completely had it! I think we're all going a little stir crazy. On the good weather days we've been...

riding bikes,



feeding cows,



having fun with neighbor kids,




and helping to herd some local sheep,


We really love where we live!

ps. the amazing photographer is my husband, Ashley.




2 comments:

Danny said...

Those really are some amazing pictures! I'm really impressed. Looks like you guys are having some fun. Do you think you're going to cave on the no tv?

Unknown said...

You nicey! and Danny too :)