Saturday, June 6, 2009

Video Killed the Radio Star





I did it! I took the TV away! Well, actually a fairy came and took it away while my children were sleeping, somehow that makes it ok to them. Life has been GREAT since I did it. You should try it, really. I know it sounds crazy, but it is a really good thing. I thought it would bee really hard for me the first few days, not having something to turn on when the kids were driving me CRAZY (ie. Cinderella, Annie and Mary Poppins), but they haven't been driving me crazy at all! They have been well behaved, nicer to each other and to me, more interested in making things, playing outside more... it is amazing. It's like I have 2 new kids. I know it sounds scary, but just try it! Even for a couple of days, it just might change your life, or your kids..


3 comments:

Bri {collected} said...

We're TV-less again this summer! It is pretty nice, isn't it?

Shawners said...

With out a tv how do you play video games and how do you watch So You Think You Can Dace?

Dana said...

Wow!! I am impressed. I will totally try it, but...I think I have to wait until I am done being prego because morning sickness and TV go very well together. Keep me posted on how it keeps going. Congrats on your new kids, that's exciting. PS-Ava is absolutely beautiful in that pic!!